Latah Creek would be happy to consider donating to your organization!

We review requests and make decisions the last Wednesday of each month, so please plan accordingly. In order to review your request, we need the following paperwork:

  1. We need a letter from the organization requesting a donation along with a flyer for the event.
  2. We need a copy of your IRS tax-exempt letter showing your 501c3 or 501c6 non-profit status. We would love to be able to donate to everyone, but legally we cannot donate to any other organizations, even if you are a non-profit of a different type.
  3. Lastly, we need a copy of your Special Occasion License from the Washington State Liquor Control Board. This license will allow you to resell alcohol (i.e. auction, wine wall, etc.) to a consumer. These licenses take approximately 45 days to get approved, so please plan accordingly, as we CANNOT donate without this document. You can find the application here:
  4. There is another permit that allows you to raffle wine, but legally we cannot donate the wine to your organization, it must be purchased. You can find more information and the application here:

Please send a copy of these 3 items to Latah Creek Wine Cellars, 13030 E. Indiana Ave. Spokane Valley, WA 99216.

For additional information on Special Occasion Licenses, please visit:
For additional information on Raffle Licenses, please visit: